Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another New Car & Valentine's Day

I'll start with Valentine's day. I almost didn't have one. Only by the kindness of Margi, putting up the deposit for a rental car, did I have one. She is so awesome!

Bobby, Mariah, Jasi (Jazzy), Andy and I had a great time. Jasi got cuddly toward the later afternoon and I got to hold her & feed her & rock her to sleep. Awww =)

(I actually got a semi-normal picture outta him. It's a miracle!!)

So, after a great afternoon, I get home and there is a box on my front step. It looks fammiliar...like the one that I got for Christmas. Hmmm.....
I was on the phone with Andy at the time....and guess what? Yes the flowers were from him. He didn't even give me on hint that he had gotten me flowers. Little runt!
(Aren't they beautiful?)


Well, last but most certainly not least!!! I have my new car!! My other one decided to die on me, as you know. So now I have a (as my mom would say) "Spicy" New Car. It is so very nice. And it has a moon roof!!!!!! So what I wanted. YAY!!


Well, time to go catch up on all the homework that I have been neglecting these past few weeks. Yes I said weeks. I know. I just dug my own grave. I'm going to go and try to get out now. =)

Hope you liked the update. =)

2 comments:

skylerizm's said...

I was ther and i liked it soo much that i thanked god sooooooooooooooo much that you got a car.This is sooo awsome the car looks like it came right from the car dilersisp.hahahahahahahahah devil in yor face take that devil eheheheheheh.

skylerizm's said...

I seee iseee you are happy now that you got your new b-e-t-i-f-u-l car.It issooo coll that you got your own shelf a car thats sooo awsome.take that devil IN YOUR FACE Divel.