Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thoughts....

I was talking with my Uncle today and our conversation made my mind start to work overtime.
I have so many things that I want to do. I want to get involved with the community that is why I want to get a degree in Political Science (Government). I also want to get a degree in Psychology because I want to be able to know why people do what they do. So I am thinking of Maybe getting a Masters in Political Science. I really want to make a difference in my community. I am sick and tired of the way society is, I want to change it, as much as I possibly can.

Like Maria said on her blog (http://www.fmlmusack.blogspot.com/) "I would have to say that hard work and perseverance is the key to success." I am so thankful the church family and immediate family that I have. I have needed them so much in the past year and a half. I don't know what I would have done without them.


I just came back from a walk to McKinley Park. It is a beautiful night. It was a nice to be alone with my thoughts out in (city) nature. I think I will go for more "midnight strolls" more often.

Well, I am finally tired.

Happy Birthday to my Friend Emil! He is turning 23 tomorrow.

No comments: