Sunday, May 25, 2008

Survival In the Event of Disaster

Read this article: http://green.yahoo.com/news/ap/20080524/ap_on_re_us/environmental_survivalists.html

I don't know if this will happen or not, but it made me think about the fact that we are in the end time. Now is the time to ready ourselves spiritually, for those of you who haven't. Take a leap of faith into God's arms and run into a life of love with him. It is becoming more evident the example that The Rock Church leadership has portrayed is the way that I want to live. They are truly happy with themselves, they are being fulfilled by fulfilling God's purpose, and they want for nothing. If this does happen before the rapture (BIG IF) I know that God will be whom I rely on. Of course I will be growing my own food...Thankfully my mother taught us girls how to have a garden when we were younger. (I'm jealous of Misha's garden) lol

OK Enough Glum! It was just a thought I had about our world at this time. Get out there and plant a garden, whether it be physically or spiritually, watch what you plant grow as you care for it. It's a great feeling!!

See Ya'll at church!

P.S. These are Zoo Babies of 2008 SO CUTE!!!!
http://www.budgettravel.com/bt-srv/gallery/0805_ZooBabies/index.html?jumpToPic=0

The last one depicts me perfectly in the morning. LOL

No comments: