Monday, December 8, 2008

New Babies All Around!!

Everyone seems to be having babies!! I have a new niece as of November 27, 2008 at 12:04AM (EST). There are at least 3 or more new babies in The Rock Church alone.I was at the hospital for the latest one to be born this morning!!

I don't have many pictures, but that is because I was asleep on the waiting room floor majority of the time. =) The Emary clan and a few of Mariah's family members were there, and majority of us stayed until 4:00AM until we could see Mariah and baby Jasmine Capri Emary!!! She was born at 3:17AM as an 8lb 13oz, 21 inch bundle of joy!!! The Emary clan, Seth Lewis and I didn't leave until almost 5 o'clock. So I didn't get home until 5:30 this morning. Needless to say, I didn't go to school, I didn't wake up until 11:03AM. =)

No comments: